So you’re thinking of having an outdoor wedding under a big white tent…a choice that’s becoming increasingly popular. Outdoor weddings provide a uniqueness that an indoor venue just can’t provide, with Mother Nature providing perfect backdrops and sunshine all around. There’s a certain feel to a tented wedding that is definitely one of a kind.
Here are a few reasons why a summer wedding under a tent may be perfect for your big day.
- The warmer summer months make for beautiful blooms. Embrace the greenery to create unique backdrops. Use the natural landscape to your advantage…it is free décor after all!
- Flowers are in season, and are therefore less expensive. A lush green backdrop paired with gorgeous floral arrangements pair perfectly.
- Natural light makes for beautiful wedding photos. Along with the warmer weather also comes some gorgeous sunsets…a perfect backdrop to create a lasting memory.
- An outdoor wedding in the summer months means lighter fabric and a less stuffy atmosphere. Create the perfect mix of casual and formal by having a more traditional ceremony, then partying the night away in flip-flops on the dance floor.
- Let your imagination run wild. An outdoor tented wedding means you’re not confined by four walls…you control the size of the tent, the dance floor, the seating layout, and more. Use the open space to your advantage to plan unique entertainment that would otherwise not be possible. You’re also not limited to certain décor an indoor venue may provide, you have full control and the sky is the limit! Check out the rental supplies available to you to find the perfect match.
- You’re wedding tent can be set up in advance, making it easy to plan the rehearsal event and prep. You have free access to your tent to start the decorating and make any final touches you see fit…no working around the venues décor or interfering events. You can even use the tent after the wedding to open gifts or spend time with your closest friends and family.
- A tent provides the best of both words between an indoor and outdoor wedding, and is a huge stress reliever. When you’ve decided on a tent for your wedding, there’s no need to worry about the rain ruining your big day, you and your guests are dry underneath your tent.
Still on the fence about a celebrating your big day under a tent? Come by our showroom to talk to one of our experienced event planners to get the answers to all of your wedding tent doubts.